i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, supporting organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, uses Account Managers as integral members of our Client Services team to help build and grow relationships with political and issue advocacy organizations. i-360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business, and we are seeking team members who are as excited about our cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
We provide comprehensive and competitive benefit plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
A typical day for an Account Manager may include the following:
- Advance the organization’s mission by managing client accounts, including: generating contracts; receiving, placing and fulfilling orders; maintaining records, invoices and receipts; actively seeking opportunities to expand current client services; and various other service-related projects.
- Research and initiate new relationships with like-minded political and issue advocacy organizations; attend conferences and events, make introductions, and generally represent the organization to the industry.
- Coordinate correspondence, conduct research, and prepare briefing folders and marketing materials in advance of meetings.
- Collaborate with the Director and team on sales and marketing materials including sales sheets, presentations, newsletters, and press releases.
- Serve as liaison to the Data Services team: create and maintain tickets; ensure timely delivery of files to clients; report any errors or difficulty reported by clients and work with the Data Services team to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Serve as liaison to the Platform team: listen and actively seek out client needs and feedback; conduct regular research on mobile apps and other new technologies to ensure our product line is the most up-to-date; report any errors or difficulty reported by clients and work with the Platform team to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Stay apprised of data and data service-related products, new technology and general developments in the political technology space; seek new areas in which we might make our data available.
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns and specific candidate activity.
- Support team activities to include process management and record-keeping.
- Serve as Point of Contact for specific accounts and support other team members with their accounts.
i360 is not currently interviewing for this position but is interested in learning more about interested individuals who might be strong candidates. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and we will review it as new positions open in the future.