i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, supporting organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, utilizes Political Analysts as a part of a larger analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal Political Analyst is someone who has experience in quantitative analysis, developing field experiments and/or targeting analysis in political or issue campaigns. This person would be looking to leverage that experience to make a difference in economic freedom. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business and we are seeking team members who are as excited about our cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
We provide comprehensive and competitive benefit plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
A typical day for a Political Analyst may include the following:
- Using solid data analysis to inform strategy decisions
- Working with internal and external customers to instill a culture of measurement and accountability
- Providing timely and relevant political analysis to customers
- Creating appealing data visualizations which convey relevant and accurate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Locating opportunities for testing and experimentation and overseeing the resulting analysis
- Forecasting and measuring turnout, outcomes and impact of interventions in ongoing elections
- Creating relevant productivity benchmarks
- Writing white papers and after-action reports documenting lessons learned through field experiments
- Working on specialized research projects as requested
i360 is not currently interviewing for this position but is interested in learning more about interested individuals who might be strong candidates. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and we will review it as new positions open in the future.