OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance
of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding
on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Buggy Tech is Scary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 10, 2023 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on November 6, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (hereinafter referred to as the “Entrant”) as of date of entry. Employees of i360, LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. There are two (2) ways to enter the sweepstakes.
a) TO ENTER BY POSTING A PHOTO OF ENTRANT’S “BUGGY TECH IS SCARY” STICKER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, Entrant must visit https://www.i-360.com/sweepstakes and complete the online registration form to receive a “Buggy Tech is Scary” sticker (the “Sticker”). Then, Entrant shall post an image of the Sticker placed on your laptop, water bottle, or any other visible surface, to X (formerly known as Twitter), Facebook, or Instagram, using the hashtag #BuggyTechIsScary. The post must be publicly visible and not set to expire. Facebook and Instagram Stories are ineligible. Only photos posted by 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/6/23 will be considered eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
b) TO ENTER WITHOUT SUBMITTING FORM: To enter the Sweepstakes without posting images of the Sticker, Entrants may send an email to [email protected] during the Sweepstakes Period. The email must include Entrant’s complete name and daytime phone number. Only one email submission per Entrant is allowed and must be received by 11:59 a.m. ET 11/6/23 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. Entries generated by script or bot will not be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing. Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4) Random Drawing: On or about November 7, 2023, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified through the social media platform the winning entry was posted on or via email, if available. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may forfeit his/her prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries.
5) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive an Oakley backpack with i360 branding. The Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $160. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs and expenses associated with prizes not specified herein as being awarded.
6) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an Entrant, it will be determined that the Entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the Entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Entry. Proof of entering information via the Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at the Website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by Entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Georgia and federal courts in Georgia.
7) Winner: For the winner’s name, available after 11/6/23, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, no later than 12/6/23, to: Buggy Tech is Scary Sweepstakes c/o i360, LLC, 2300 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 800, Arlington, VA 22201.
8) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is i360, LLC, 2300 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 800, Arlington, VA 22201.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Open to legal residents of the United States and DC. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Sponsored by i360, LLC. For Official Rules, visit i-360.com/buggy-tech-sweepstakes