Effective: October 1, 2021
What Information We Collect:
i360 collects: contact information such as zip code, email address and demographic information; and aggregate information such as information about traffic patterns on our site (for example, how many users log on each day).
Aggregate Information: Our site is set up to collect and report aggregate information. Aggregate information is data we collect about the use of our site or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This policy does not restrict what we can do with aggregate information.
Financial and Sensitive Information: We do not request, collect or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address: We collect an IP address from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our site, analyze trends, track users’ movement through our site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information collected through our site for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on our site. For example, we may use information we collect:
- to provide the services, products, or information you request, and to process and complete such requests and any related transactions;
- to send you confirmations, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our site;
- to notify you about important changes to our site;
- to provide you with information or services we think will be of interest to you, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various issues, events, resources, promotions, contests, products and services;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of our site;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, and requests;
- to monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and improve our site and your experiences on our site, such as providing content, or features that match your profiles or interests, and to increase our site’s user friendliness;
- to serve ads, on this or other websites or media, based on the information you provide and the actions you take; and,
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
It is our policy not to share the information we collect through our site with third parties, except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed on our site. Nothing in this Policy restricts the sharing of aggregate information, or information from which personal information has been rendered anonymous, both of which may be shared with third parties. In addition, we may share information:
- with our vendors, list or database processing services, consultants, and other service providers (e.g., The Trade Desk) or volunteers who work with us;
- with organizations, groups or causes that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles or objectives;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our site, that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to protect the rights, property, or safety of i360, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to protect such parties from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful activity or use of our site; and,
We are not responsible for the actions of any vendors, service providers or other third parties, who may further transfer information to other organizations or service providers, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties.
All information provided to i360 is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. We also protect your information by placing it on a secure portion of our site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of i360. Unfortunately, however, no Internet activity is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
If you are a Nevada resident, Nevada law allows you to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information called “covered information.” Covered information includes a Nevada resident’s name, address, and any telephone numbers. If you wish to opt-out of i360’s potential sale of any of your covered information it may possess, you may email [email protected] with your request. To expeditiously process your request, please include “Nevada Consumer Privacy Request” in the subject line of your email and your full name and physical address in the body of your email.
General Contact and Data Privacy Requests:
PO Box 662
Arlington, VA 22216