PEOPLE ARE THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SUCCESS
If you do not see an opportunity that matches your skillset, but would like to join our talent network please email your resume to [email protected] and we will connect with you. We believe that talented individuals are the foundation of our success and ability to grow and expand into new areas of business.
Our Hiring Philosophy
While we enjoy short term wins, we’re building our company and culture for the long term. At i360, we apply a Principle Based Management™ approach and value an entrepreneurial spirit that doesn’t settle for the status quo, a relentless focus on our customers’ needs and above all a dedication to act with integrity in all circumstances. We believe the culture of i360 is more important than any product we develop and we hire and reward accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: i360 does not utilize platforms such as Telegram, WhatsApp, or Signal for talent recruitment. Legitimate recruitment communications will come from the following domains: i-360.com, KochInd.com, and KochGS.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Online Panel Manager
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking an Online Panel Manager to join its analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal candidate is experienced in managing an online public opinion or market research panel, having previously worked for a survey research firm, online panel company, or other consumer insights related business. Core responsibilities will revolve around managing panel recruitment, digital advertising, panel communications, branding, customer service, and basic survey research responsibilities.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and demonstrate strong ability in the following areas:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience experimenting with prevailing and innovative online panel recruitment techniques
- Experience communicating with a broad panel audience and managing custom-service inquiries
- Exposure to digital advertising best practices, particularly related to recruiting online panelists
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with i360’s digital team to design advertising campaigns to grow our online panel
- Monitor advertising metrics to inform recruitment strategy
- Compose panel-wide communications
- Manage panelist customer-service inquiries
- Collaborate with the survey research team in specialized panelist recruitment efforts
- Work on specialized research projects as requested
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience contributing to the management of a public opinion online panel
- Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of work experience managing a public opinion online panel
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through the campaign, nonprofit, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are excited about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking a mid-level Database Engineer to join its data engineering team. With your technical expertise, you will design, implement, and improve processes, procedures, and automation for all database-centric areas. You will tune our relational database systems and NoSQL systems for performance and reliability. You are responsible for building tools and scripts to monitor, troubleshoot and automate our systems. You propose test plans and interface with other teams, developers, and application owners to arrive at optimal solutions. Successful candidates will solve problems unique in scale and concept in the pursuit of new and original features. So, bring your ingenious mind, great team spirit and excellent communication skills to this great opportunity at i360.
What you will do in your role:
- Work with senior engineers and architects on the team to build and test SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- Proficient with programming languages such as Python, Java, Spark, or Scala
- Proficiency with relational database concepts & query optimization
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with building data pipelines and implementing ETL processes
- Perform code reviews and QA data imported by various processes
- Investigate, analyze, correct and document reported data defects
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or other Engineering disciplines
- 4+ years of experience with relational database(s)
- 4+ years of coding experience in Python and/or Java
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Knowledgeable on NoSQL, Columnar and/or Graph databases such as Elasticsearch, neo4j, Redshift, & Snowflake
- Knowledgeable on architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions in AWS
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux platforms
- Familiarity with streaming services & event buses
i360, a leading data and technology provider, works across industry lines to bring unique data, technology, and analytics solutions to help our clients win, whether in politics or business. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of technology.
i360 is seeking an administrative assistant to support the organization’s president, as well as various directors and VPs throughout our organization. Along with working closely with leadership and the office staff to organize and schedule appointments, planning and documenting meetings, booking travel arrangements, and ultimately, supporting leadership in their day-to-day responsibilities this role will also assist our commercial division by supporting the sales operation responsibilities of our growing commercial sales team. The ideal candidate is passionate about i360’s mission, highly organized with impeccable communication skills and has the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively while managing multiple projects.
This position is located in Arlington, VA and is not open to remote work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Self-motivated, organized team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and be discreet
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Strong organizational skills, displays the ability to organize and maintain a sales operations pipeline including – lead and contract management
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office
- Possesses a positive, friendly professional demeanor
- Passion for promoting free market issues
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide administrative support for executive staff including but not limited to scheduling, expense reports, correspondence, and travel arrangements
- Manage rapidly shifting priorities in a professional and respectful manner.
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments and outside clients on projects and deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Office Manager and Office Coordinator to make sure administrative needs of entire staff are met
- Assist with other special projects to include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing events
- Own Data in Commercial Sales CRM
- Liaison between account executives and legal when coordinating and maintaining client proposals and contracts
- Coordinate with finance to ensure client billing is up to date
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- Exhibits strong attention to detail