i360, a leader in data and analytic capabilities that solve operational, supply chain, and market forecasting challenges for some of the top companies in the world, is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team.
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be part of our growing commercial division, which offers analytics and technology solutions to our partner businesses and beyond. This role presents an exciting opportunity to shape our commercial business efforts by providing support to our expanding commercial sales team.
The ideal candidate will assist our growing commercial sales team in maximizing their output and capitalizing on opportunities. They should be deeply committed to our mission, approaching their work with a strong sense of purpose and urgency.
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess strong skills in the following areas:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of selling to a diverse range of audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb organizational methods
- Expertise in maintaining and organizing a sales pipeline aimed at generating new business and expanding partnerships with existing customers
- Knowledgeable about the competitive landscape/li>
i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business. We seek individuals who are enthusiastic about their abilities and passionate about creating the next generation of commercial business partnerships.
What you will do in your role:
- Identify and contact prospective clients using both inbound leads and prospecting strategies, including cold emails
- Manage the outreach cycle, including scheduling sales calls, kickoff meetings, and other relevant steps in proposal development
- Conduct research on potential clients and gather key information to prepare Account Executives for sales appointments
- Maintain a diverse pipeline of business leads and prioritize outreach to accelerate sales cycles and ensure timely communication with potential clients
- Drive urgency through a solutions-based sales approach, identifying challenges faced by businesses and showcasing the targeted value that i360 can provide
- Take ownership of data in the Commercial Sales CRM, including contact management, documentation tracking, filing, and billing coordination
- Act as a liaison between account executives and the legal team, facilitating the coordination and maintenance of client proposals and contracts
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in marketing, sales operations or business development
- Experience with CRM platforms, such as Salesforce
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with i360’s product suite
- Experience in the financial services industry
- 2+ years experience in a sales focused work environment